Ever wanted to try a new cleanser? Pick one up off the shelves at your local CVS and about mid-way through the ingredients label, you'll want to put it down. Most facial cleansers, even those that are "doctor recommended" like Cetaphil, actually are worse for your skin than you think. They are filled with irritants such as propylene glycol and parabens. Yuck!
So instead of fiddling with regular cleansers, even those highly recommended like Neutrogena, do your homework and read the label. You'll be surprised how many things are in that cleanser that you cannot pronounce. Instead, opt for a healthier, non-toxic, and organic choice. Listed below are 5 better and healthier options - your skin will thank you!
1. Badger Facial Cleansing Oil - 100% Natural and Certified Organic - This is my favorite everyday cleanser. It takes off makeup, while cleansing the face from bacteria with soothing oil. This is great for dry skin, sensitive skin, or skin that is acne-prone. A soothing, antioxidant-rich cleanser for dry to delicate skin. Olive, Sunflower, and Jojoba replenish essential vitamins, lipids, and fatty acids. This cleanser rebalances skin, leaving it refreshed and glowing. It's clinically tested, and non-comedogenic. It scores a 1 on EWG.
2. Goddess Garden Cream Cleanser - This cleanser is awakening and invigorating, when you need a pick-me-up. White willow bark is a natural source of salicylic acid, which is commonly used as a gentle exfoliant and to treat acne. The bark in this cleanser also delivers tannins that firm and counteract inflammation, leaving your skin looking bright and fresh! This product is vegan, Leaping Bunny certified to be cruelty free, free from parabens and synthetic fragrance, and reef-safe. It scores a 2 on EWG.
3. Pure Haven Cleanser - A facial cleanser that is 100% nontoxic and contains skin friendly ingredients. This gel-like refresh cleanser is an antioxidant-rich cleanser, good for all skin types, gently removes impurities and preserves hydration leaving your skin fresh and balanced. If you are looking for a powerful cleanser that removes dirt and grime gently, this is it. It contains ingredients like pomegranate essential oils, and lemon oil.
4. ACURE Brightening Face Scrub - This scrub brightens your face, and soothes any redness. It gently removes dirt and oil with nourishing exfoliation. The ingredients feed and restore cells, and its great for all skin types It stimulates new cell growth with chlorella growth factor. It brightens your complexion. It's also vegan, sulfate free, paraben free and cruelty free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, and propylparaben-free.
5. Just the Goods Vegan Cleanser - This moisturizing face wash for dry skin begins with gentle organic castile soap plus kaolin clay to absorb impurities, rose water to firm and tone, and a blend of essential oils to gently clean, while just the right amount of shea butter moisturizes without clogging pores. This product is available with or without exfoliating jojoba beads. It contains ingredients like lavender oil and chamomile oil. This handcrafted product is made without artificial preservatives. It scores a 1 on EWG. (#nontoxicliving #beautyproducts #organicskincare #safeskin #chemicalfree #loveyourskin)